Book your campsite
B.C. Premier John Horgan on April 19th announced sweeping new travel restrictions that prohibit people from travelling outside their health authority to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Our Nitinaht Lake campsites will be following these provincial rules and will not accept bookings for May 21 to May 25 to any persons living outside of the health authority region.
These dates may be extended if provincially ordered.
For those who have booked please cancel your booking and request a refund.
Cayuse Recreation Site Campground open May 25 – September 30 at 50% capacity.
Our campsite rate is $35/night. There are 5 RV sites that are available for $70/night.
- There is a $5 online booking fee for each booking
- There are no walk in or first-come-first served sites. All sites are reservable.
- 6 people per site with 1 vehicle and free overflow parking for the second vehicle
- Maximum 2 tents per campsite
- Maximum booking length is 31 nights
- Check-in time is 1pm. The latest check-in time is 6:30pm. A late check-in time can be arranged by email/phone if travel is delayed.
- Check-out time is 11am
- 15 days or more from the booking date, 90% refund. The online booking fee is not refundable
- 14 days or less from the booking date, 50% refund. The online booking fee is not refundable