Book your campsite
Caycuse Recreation Site Campground open May 19 – October 16, 2023.
These terms and conditions are a living document and are updated as required. They may change without notice.
Basic Campsite – Booking Online
$35 plus $5 online booking fee
Online Bookings only at this time. Full Payment is required for your specific date and site.
Any changes to the booking are subject to a $10 Change Fee per change and is restrictive to the same party only. Only dates may be changed, subject to availability and are subject to the cancellation policy. Transferrable to another party for a fee of $25 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay extension may be permitted if yours or another site is available and if Camp Host/Staff approve – please inquire before 10am on the scheduled date of departure and arrange for payment of the site.
- Prices are based on two (2) Adults per site. Additional adults (1-3 Adults) are a fee of $10 per adult per night. This can be paid for at the Campsite Office and, as the booked patron, must be present to have additional people on your site.
- Maximum 5 adults per campsite. The maximum occupancy on a campsite is 7 people if there are children 17 and under in the group (Infants under 2 years old are not included in this occupancy).
- 5 adults + 2 kids = Yes, with additional fee(s)
- 2 adults + 5 kids = Yes, no additional fee(s)
- 5 adults = Yes, with additional fee(s).
- Campsite permit holders must be at least 18 years of age
- The permit holder is responsible for the conduct and behavior of their family and other patrons sharing their site.
- Where space permits, a maximum of three pieces of shelter equipment are allowed per site – only one of which may be a travel trailer, tent trailer, camper van, motor home or self-propelled camping unit.
- Maximum 2 vehicles per site. Additional vehicles $5 a night (park in day use parking lot).
- Check in time is 11am
- Check out time is 10:30am – This will allow easier transition for day use patrons if permitted this season.
- Changing of campsites is only permitted in advance and via email. No changes made day of the booking, or in person in the campsite.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person or animal without notice or reason.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for violating campground rules, destructive behavior or creating a disturbance or undermining authority of the campsite staff or the Ditidaht people.
- Pets are welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per site. All pets must be spayed or neutered and all shots up to date. Dogs are not permitted to roam. Must be leashed to the owner at all times when out of their campsite. Owners are responsible for picking up their pets’ feces (DO NOT DISCARD BAGGIES IN THE OUTHOUSES, THE SEPTIC COMPANY CONSIDERS IT GARBAGE).
- No garbage disposal services offered in the campsite or community. Pack it in, pack it out.
The rate will be $20.00 per vehicle per day – No advance booking required
- Entry time 9am to Register at the Yurt Office
- Exit time 8pm – Firm! We require the Day Permit to be returned to the Yurt drop box upon exiting.
Day Use patrons must park in the designated Day Use Parking area, which is between the Yurt Office and A1 campsite and will be well marked. Any other areas MUST be approved by camp host(s) prior to parking. (Gear Drop off is allowed with advance communication)
**Please don’t assume, simply ask!**
If you have a multiple night booking and do not show up for the first night, you will be considered a no show if by 11am the next day you have a) not contacted us email@example.com and/or b) still not shown up. Your booking will be void.
We appreciate all efforts made to contact us in advance if you know you are not going to use your booked site so others may utilize the space.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Any cancellations received within 7 days of the scheduled arrival will result in a forfeiture of your entire payment.
- Cancellations received before the 7 day period are subject to the $5 booking fee and a $35 cancellation fee. The remainder will be refunded to the credit card used to book.
- Any removed nights within the 7 day period will result in a forfeiture of payment for each night dropped. If you drop a night outside of the 7 days prior to your arrival that does not make your stay less than our minimum stay required you will receive a refund for the night cancelled.
- In case of any no-shows or early departures, guests will still be responsible for the full amount of their reservation.
- We do not give credit or any refunds due to less than ideal weather conditions.
- During the current pandemic you accept that you are travelling at your own risk knowing fully that travel restrictions and provincial changes can be made at any time. If any changes are made municipally, provincially, or federally that prevent you from travelling you accept that our standard cancellation policy still applies.
- Cancellations will only be accepted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept cancellations over the phone or in person.